Bonbon Lakay Sampler Package - Holiday Bundle
This special package starts shipping the week of 11/06/2023 and includes the items listed. Include a special Holiday message in the "Notes" at checkout. Need to order multiple bundles and ship to multiple addresses? Place your order, and leave the delivery addresses in the notes.
- Bonbon Amidon - Bag of 6-8
- Bonbon Lakay Cookies - Dous Makos cookies(2), Komparet cookies(2), Gede Chocolate Chunks(2)
- Dous Makos(2) - A creamy delicious, milk and vanilla based fudge. The original dous makos made by Family LaBarre using the original Makos recipe used in Petit-Goave(Haiti) since the 1930's. Read about this popular Haitian sweet on our blog.
- Ingredients: Milk, Condensed Milk, Sugar, Pure Vanilla, Cinnamon, Cocoa powder, food coloring
- Tablet Noix (3) - A long time Haitian snack staple. Tablet noix is caramelized roasted cashew seasoned with ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg, dried to form a soft brittle.
- Ingredients: cashews, sugar, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg
- Tablet Pistache(3) - Caramelized roasted peanuts seasoned with ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg, dried to form a soft brittle.
- Ingredients: peanuts, sugar, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg
- Langue Boeuf - Pack of 3
- Mini Haitian Rhum Cake(box of 2) - A classic Haitian rum cake made with top shelf ingredients, soaked in rum syrup made with 8 year aged Haiti’s famous Barbancourt Rhum
- Made in small batches
- Topped with rhum soaked raisins
- Ingredients: Butter, Eggs, Sugar, Flour, Baking Powder, Milk, Haitian spices, Barbancourt Rhum