Bonbon Lakay is hiring for the roles listed! Positions are all part-time. Partial benefits and perks are available. Email your resume, and a couple sentences letting us know what you're looking for in your ideal work place to work@Bonbonlakay.com
Who we are looking for? Our ideal team members have:
- 0-3 year related work experience in food or retail
- Food handler’s license
- Love for Caribbean Culture & History
- Great people skills and are excited at the thought of meeting new people
- Deep love and/or curiosity for Haitian Food, Art & Culture
- Familiarity with social media culture and food trends
- Love, and respect for all people, regardless of their backgrounds, race, sexual preference
We've been working tirelessly to find the right location with a landlord that truly understands our culture and our long-term vision for Bonbon Lakay. It took sooooo much longer than expected but we did it! It is with so much pride, joy and relief that I share with you Bonbon Lakay is getting a permanent home in Brooklyn’s neighborhood of Park Slope!
August is National Black Business Month! We know several of our followers and customers are business owners as well. To celebrate and promote each other, we reached out to our followers and asked them to list their businesses or other businesses that they love. From there we compiled a list of companies that everyone should check out!
The carton boxes also make great party favors! If you're interested in getting 25 or more tin or carton boxes please reach out directly...