351 Fifth Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215
Tuesday - Thursday
11am - 5pm Kitchen closed at 3PM.
Friday - Sunday
8am - 8am
INFATUATION FEATURE: BBQ GRIOT SANDWICH SO GOOD—YOU WILL WANT TO MARRY IT!
"Bonbon Lakay is the kind of place you really want to have in your neighborhood. This Haitian cafe in Park Slope is incredibly charming, and the food will make you want to walk back to the kitchen and personally thank the chef."
WATCH! Founder Interview: Edgina Chats on Flavors of New York
Let's talk Bonbon Lakay! See you soon in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
Updated 9/30 - We're Hiring! Be a Part of The Founding Staff At Bonbon Lakay!
Bonbon Lakay is hiring for the roles listed! Positions are all part-time. Partial benefits and perks are available. Email your resume, and a couple sentences letting us know what you're looking for in your ideal work place to work@Bonbonlakay.com
Who we are looking for? Our ideal team members have:
- 0-3 year related work experience in food or retail
- Food handler’s license
- Love for Caribbean Culture & History
- Great people skills and are excited at the thought of meeting new people
- Deep love and/or curiosity for Haitian Food, Art & Culture
- Familiarity with social media culture and food trends
- Love, and respect for all people, regardless of their backgrounds, race, sexual preference
A Bonbon Lakay Specialty Food Store is Coming This Summer!
We've been working tirelessly to find the right location with a landlord that truly understands our culture and our long-term vision for Bonbon Lakay. It took sooooo much longer than expected but we did it! It is with so much pride, joy and relief that I share with you Bonbon Lakay is getting a permanent home in Brooklyn’s neighborhood of Park Slope!