Orders placed between May 24th, 2023 and June 24th, 2023 will ship starting July 5th, 2023. We are currently only taking Nationwide shipping orders for July. For catering inquiries please reach out directly via Store@BonbonLakay.com Orders for local pick-up can still be placed at least 1 week prior to the needed pick-up date.
351 Fifth Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215
Tuesday - Thursday
11am - 5pm Kitchen closed at 3PM.
Friday - Sunday
8am - 8am
INFATUATION FEATURE: BBQ GRIOT SANDWICH SO GOOD—YOU WILL WANT TO MARRY IT!
"Bonbon Lakay is the kind of place you really want to have in your neighborhood. This Haitian cafe in Park Slope is incredibly charming, and the food will make you want to walk back to the kitchen and personally thank the chef."
Updated 9/30 - We're Hiring! Be a Part of The Founding Staff At Bonbon Lakay!
Bonbon Lakay is hiring for the roles listed! Positions are all part-time. Partial benefits and perks are available. Email your resume, and a couple sentences letting us know what you're looking for in your ideal work place to work@Bonbonlakay.com
Who we are looking for? Our ideal team members have:
- 0-3 year related work experience in food or retail
- Food handler’s license
- Love for Caribbean Culture & History
- Great people skills and are excited at the thought of meeting new people
- Deep love and/or curiosity for Haitian Food, Art & Culture
- Familiarity with social media culture and food trends
- Love, and respect for all people, regardless of their backgrounds, race, sexual preference
Celebrate Our Founder's 30th Birthday with 30% Off!
Our Founder Edgina turns 30 this week! To celebrate this big milestone birthday we are offering 30% off site wide, no minimum purchase, to the first 30 customers!
Use code BDAY30 at checkout.